Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm Still Here

Okay so I missed a few days, I honestly don't think anybody noticed!! I spent the morning with my girlfriend eating pancakes, drinking coffee and watching her kids grow up right before our eyes! It seems like just yesterday the baby was born, and her son is smart as a whip. I love them both so much. Is it, kids are good, or the parenting is good?? I truly think it's the latter of the two. There are no bad kids just really bad parents.
So my friend was supposed to be having company over and didn't know what to cook for them so I shared the recipe from my class today. Here it is...

Oh So Easy Pot Roast
1, 3lb.  boneless chuck roast
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 can water (use same can)
1 packet dry french onion soup mix
3 lg. carrots peeled and cut in 2 inch lengths
4 potatoes cut in quarters
1 lg sweet onion peeled and quartered
In a small bowl, mix together the soups and water put half in the bottom of the pan, place the chuck on top of that and pour the remainder over the meat. place all the veggies around the meat salt and pepper all and cover. Bake at 325 for 3 hours

2 comments:

  1. I agree with the whole parenting thing. It wasnt the kids that made me quite teaching pre-K it was the PARENTS! Hahaha. Alot were very nice though dont get me wrong. It was the few that werent that spoiled it. God Bless Tyler for still trucking on after 6 years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda you would have been a great teacher but you are a Rock Star Hair Stylist!!! If anyone is in the Metro Atlanta area look up Blowout Salon, you won't be sorry.

    ReplyDelete