Sunday, October 10, 2010

Girls Night Out!!

Tuesday night is "Girls Night Out" here at Dinner In A Pinch. This month we are doing Drinks and Dessert! Lots of Chocolate and lots of fun drinks. I can't say to much I have lots of surprises for the girls. We have two spots left, so give me a call if you want in.
Here is a sneak peak at one of the recipes we will be doing.



Sure to be a huge hit.

Here is the schedule for the rest of this Month

October
Tuesday Oct. 12, 7pm Girls Night Out
Saturday Oct. 16, 10am Game Day Goodies (for the guys and girls)
Satureday Oct.16 3pm The Perfect Roast Chicken
Thursday Oct. 21 7pm On The Way Home Orange Glazed Chicken
Thursday Oct. 28 "Chicken Nuggets" and "Mac & Cheese" (healthy, not frozen)

call me at 941-276-1581
or follow me on facebook, Barbaa Price Louttit

No comments:

Post a Comment